news

EF5 multiple-vortex TORNADO – Largest Joplin Tornado Kills over 150 people, Watch next : Secrets about eternal life Tornado Deadliest Tornado – Oklahoma, Arkansas Tornadoes – Watch! National Geographic – Witness Joplin TORNADO – Deadliest Tornado – Oklahoma, Arkansas Tornadoes , Joplin Tornado Since posting the shark vid I’ve been…

Watch Weather Video

FUNNIEST WEATHER NEWS BLOOPER EVER

Weather men are always awkward funny and embarrassing. This news blooper is hilarious. Subscribe CLICK TO WATCH BEST FUNNY SEXY CRINGE NEWS BLOOPERS NEXT funny funniest comedy lol hilarious FAIL FTW reporter news blooper epic report local owned humor laugh noob ownage Humour Live TV News Blooper video best live…

Watch Weather Video

► Typhoon #Hagupit is expected on enter the PHL area of responsibility Thursday morning and will be called Bagyong ‘#RubyPH’ ► PAGASA weather forecaster Aurelio says Typhoon ‘Hagupit’ has a 60% chance of landfalling and 40% chance of recurving Hagupit scenarios as of December 3, 2014: 1.Will make landfall in…

Watch Weather Video

Truck Almost Flipped By Storm Winds

Subscribe to Storyful for the latest viral videos here! This video, captured in storm force winds on a Colorado highway, shows a truck being blown onto its side axles and almost tipping over before smashing out of control through a roadside fence. Credit to Facebook/Jake Stokes Storyful is a news…

Watch Weather Video

Our Website: Blog: Major Warnings/Alerts: STARWATER Article: S0 Notes on Solar Shutdown: IPCC History: Donate memberships for others: Today’s Featured Links: World Magnetism: US Magnetism: 0bserver Shop: Original music by NEMES1S [Get NEMES1S Music!] REPEAT LINKS: WORLD WEATHER: Earth WindMap: Global Maps: NDBC Buoys: HurricaneZone Satellite Images: NOAA Environmental Visualization…

Watch Weather Video